You may have heard a great deal about apple cider vinegar. In fact it is the topic of conversation whenever somebody is talking about healthy drink or a weight loss substitute. There is a lot written about ACV and its impact on the body. It is indeed amazing to see all the nutrients and antioxidants present in Apple Cider Vinegar. Plus there is enough research out there which proves that it definitely fulfills on the promise of being a power-packed nutritional drink.
Apple cider vinegar is made from fermented apple juice. Actually what makes it special is the presence of mother. These are strand like structures which you can see floating at the bottom of the bottle. Organic ACV is one which contains mother and is murky in appearance. You would be able to see the particles floating around when you shake the bottle. On the other hand if you see a clear and crystal like golden liquid without any presence of strand like structures you would know that this is not the raw and organic apple cider vinegar.
Nutrients found in apple cider vinegar
- CoralTree Organics apple cider vinegar Australia is actually acetic acid. The benefits of acetic acid range from lowering blood pressure to reducing inflammation in the body. It can also help keep the sugar from spiking and is effective for people who suffer from type 2 diabetes.
- It is an antimicrobial. It can help the body get rid of bacteria which are harmful and it is effective for treating fungus, lice, warts and treating some infections. It is also thought to help in reducing acne.
- It can help lower the blood sugar levels and is indeed helpful for diabetics. It helps increase insulin sensitivity especially while eating meals containing high amount of carbohydrates. It can reduce your blood sugar levels by at least 30 to 40% after you eat around 50 grams of white bread. Also drinking 2 tablespoons before you go to bed can reduce blood sugar levels by 4% in fasting glucose state.
- It helps in reducing belly fat which is considered to be the most stubborn kind of fat and which does not respond to spot training either. On its own it might not be able to do much for you but when combined with exercise and proper diet it can definitely aid in the weight loss.
- It can also help by lowering cholesterol and improving heart health. It was found that women who use ACV on their salad as a dressing had lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It also reduces blood pressure.
Also it is just not about drinking apple cider vinegar on a daily basis there are other uses for it as well. It can be used to condition your hair. Just adding a little bit of ACV to the final rinse can add shine and luster to your hair. It can help prevent the outbreak of lice in your head too. It is also antifungal and can be used to treat fungus on your finger and toe nails. Make sure you get your hands on that bottle of apple cider vinegar today.